- Liquid Latex Peel Off Tape Cuticle Guard Polish Barrier Skin Protector for Nail Art 15 ML 0.5 Fl Oz
- No more messy nail! Keep your nail polish from getting on your cuticles. A must have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging polish nail art.
- Easy to apply and remove, saving a lot of time on cleaning up the excess nail polish / gel polish and less exposure to acetone / solvents for nail art projects.
- Dry quickly, peels up in one piece. It only takes a few seconds, thicker need more time to dry.
- Unique formula, no horrible smell.
- Dries clear, can be used as a peel off base coat.
Do you mind if your fingernails are embellished with stamps, but half of your skin will land on your skin?
Your customer's fingers are colored by the airbrush and you have to clean them with difficulty?
You will find Water Marbling beautiful, but the elaborate cleaning of your fingers will keep you from it?
This genius product keeps your nail polish off your skin, makes cleaning up the excess nail polish a lot easier and faster when applied properly. A must have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging polish nail art. No more messy nail.
No horrible smell and very easy to apply and remove, fast at drying and peels up in one piece.
It dries clear, would work perfectly as a peel off base coat.
It is important to note to be very careful how and where you apply the latex. If you get any on the nail, wipe it away immediately, otherwise the nail polish won't stay and when you peel off the tape, your polish goes as well.
1. Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
2. Apply a layer to areas you want to be free of polish. Apply a second coat for a better effect.
3. Allow 90 - 120 seconds to dry.
4. Apply a thin layer nail polish / gel polish, thinner - stronger (A thick layer will melt the latex tape).
5. Peel off the tape before nail polish even dries with a tweezer. When using a gel polish, remove the liquid tape before curing your fingernails.
6. Keep tight after use to avoid it drying out.
High shipping temperatures can cause latex to dry. Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs. Go to the doctor if in eyes or mouth. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use near heat or flame. Keep in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight.